Embrace the stillness within with Benjamin Bonetti's 'And Breathe...' - a potent guided meditation audiobook crafted to instill tranquility and control. Escape the grip of stress, anxiety, and fear with each conscious breath, and welcome a life of greater calm and happiness.
'And Breathe...' is more than just a meditation session; it's a portal to a stress-free and joyful existence. Rooted in the proven benefits of mindfulness meditation, this audiobook stands as a beacon of relaxation and a testament to the power of the present moment.
- 'Remarkable transformation. My feelings of anger dissipated in moments, and I found tranquility in place of my usual restlessness. Benjamin, you're a true guide.' - A grateful listener
- 'My internal chaos was quelled into silence for the first time in years, allowing me to enjoy a moment of pure peace. Extraordinary work.' - A satisfied meditator
- 'Beyond relaxing, it's rejuvenating! I now approach my days with newfound calm and fall asleep with ease at night. A life-changing experience.' - A revitalized soul
Benefits of 'And Breathe...' Guided Meditation:
- Significantly reduces high blood pressure and anxiety attack frequency by lowering blood lactate levels
- Alleviates stress-induced ailments, including headaches, digestive issues, and muscle tension
- Boosts mood and behaviour through increased serotonin production
- Enhances vitality, tapping into a deep wellspring of internal energy
- Improves emotional stability, reducing feelings of anxiety
- Sparks creativity and overall happiness
- Sharpens intuition, fostering a clear and tranquil mind
For full effect, it is recommended to use this guided meditation audio session just before going to sleep at night or whenever required, using headphones.
Narrated By: Benjamin Bonetti
Written By: Benjamin Bonetti
Duration: 20 minutes
Note: The 'And Breathe...' Guided Meditation Series from Benjamin Bonetti is not suitable for under 18s. Do not use if you suffer from epilepsy, clinical depression, or any other nervous or psychiatric conditions, or while driving, exercising, operating machinery, or taking alcohol or drugs. If in doubt, seek medical advice."